If the latest technology or entertainment options are important in your new home, add the following questions to your buyer’s checklist.
1. Are there enough jacks in every room for cable TV and high-speed Internet hookups?
2. Are there ample telephone extensions or jacks?
3. Is the home pre-wired for home theater or multiroom audio and video? Does it have in-wall speakers?
4. Does the home have a local area network (LAN) for linking computers?
5. Does the home already have wiring for DSL or another high-speed Internet connection?
6. Does the home have multizoning heating and cooling controls with programmable thermostats?
7. Does the home have multiroom lighting controls, window-covering controls, or other home automation features?
8. Is the home wired with multipurpose in-wall wiring that allows for reconfigurations to update services as technology changes?
Visit the Consumer Electronics Association’s website to locate a professional home technology installer at: http://www.ce.org/Consumer-Info/Locator.aspx
All my best,
Myra Spano, REALTOR®
About the Author:
Myra Spano is a service and results oriented real estate agent with her client’s goals as top priority. Myra is recognized as a top producing agent in her office in Virginia Beach and enjoys working with both buyers and those selling their homes.
For information about purchasing a home in Virginia Beach, visit her website. This site is focused on homes available for sale in Hampton Roads, Virginia. Email, call or text to make an appointment begin your home search.
If you are considering selling your home in Virginia Beach or one of the surrounding areas, visit the seller’s website to request a Free Market Analysis of your property.
Myra Spano & Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty is awaiting to provide the real estate guidance you need. Contact us now to make your home dreams come true!