Global, National and Local Marketing
When you choose a professional to help you sell your home, it’s really like hiring a marketing firm.
I am committed to offering the highest standards of professional service to my clients and to ensure that your property is marketed to its fullest potential to obtain the highest possible market value. My job is to know the best way to reach those buyers out there, how to make your product shine, and how to help you offer it at a price that entices the right purchaser.
Some of my marketing strategies include:
- CMA – Comparative Market Analysis. Establish market value based on Active, Pending, and Sold Listings in neighborhood with similar characteristics in square footage, age, features, amenities, etc.
- MLS – Multiple Listing System. Provide access to brokers, agents, investors and buyers to view listing and arrange showings.
- STAGING – Free Staging Consultation. Properly staged homes sell in less time and for maximum profit. Transition your property from the ‘home you live in’ to a ‘highly marketable commodity’.
- PHOTOS – Professional photography session.
- VIRTUAL TOUR – Professional slide show, virtual and/or video tours.
- FLOORPLANS – Room-by-room measurements are taken for detailed floor plans drafted to show layout of home and room sizes.
- SIGNAGE – Wood post signs installed. Directional signs, as appropriate, will be placed in the neighborhood.
- LOCKBOX – Supra-Key System Lockbox will be placed on the property. Agents must use an electronic key card to access home. Detailed identity and time of showing is stored for access.
- PROPERTY FLYER – Custom graphic flyers that highlight home features will be designed and placed in a brochure box near the yard sign and refilled as needed.
- MOBILE TEXT – Mobile device text number sign riders are posted with signage. Consumers get instant access to information.
- BUYER BROCHURE – Custom brochure package includes graphic flyer, consumer handout, neighborhood statistics, community and school information, map and/or aerial view. Additional inserts may include property survey, floor plans, etc.
- INTERNET ADS – 87% of Buyers begin their home search on the internet. Property will be syndicated to all major real estate websites and provision can be made for Google Page 1 rankings. Promotional ads are featured on blogs, social networks and video/photo sharing sites. Optional internet flyers and unique web URL’s/addresses can be applied.
- MILITARY ADS – Listing information posted within Military Housing Assistance offices and intranets.
- OPEN HOUSES – Open House Blitz weekends advertised by print, internet and MLS database. Directional signage is strategically placed and neighborhood flyers are optional.
- SPECIALTY MARKETING – Featured in luxury magazine, specialty post cards, business cards, television, radio ads, Sears Customized Appliance Program, Cox Advantage Program, etc.
- ONLINE SELLER’S ADVANTAGE – Activity reports sent via email on a daily/weekly basis.
- SHOWING FEEDBACK – A record of each showing is logged. After each showing, we request feedback from the agent via survey and information can be forwarded to you immediately.
- CMA UDATE – Updated CMA’s are performed in 30 day intervals. Property is re-evaluated for any current activity and price repositioning can be made.